- At the Magic House in Kirkwood, you can climb Jack's Beanstalk, explore the Children's Village or take pictures as your hair stands on end.
- At the Saint Louis Zoo, families can check out the Discovery Center where they can pet animals and follow a butterfly's wandering flight. At Sea Lion Sound, the underwater viewing tunnel allows visitors to see the animals swimming around.
- Myseum is one of the region's newest attraction for families to have fun and learn something, too! There's a magnetic bridge and even a magnetic sandbox where children can learn about magnetism. The dual super radar slide is all about gravity, potential energy and friction. Families can race to see who can climb up the slide faster.
- Then there's Kokomo Joe's family fun center in St. Peters where games, laser tag and yummy food are all in one place.
The best thing about all these family fun places is they are all over St. Louis, so no matter where you live or work, there's something close by. And when you're out and about, Cardinal Glennon emergency rooms are close by as well. A majority of emergencies do happen in or close to home, but emergencies are possible even when you're enjoying the weather and having some family fun.Cardinal Glennon pediatricians are on staff 24 hours a day in each of the following emergency rooms, so the best care for kids is always close by.
- St. Joseph Hospital West in Lake Saint Louis
- St. Joseph Health Center in St. Charles
- DePaul Health Center in Bridgeton
- St. Clare Health Center in Fenton
- Cardinal Glennon Children's Medical Center in St. Louis
- St. Anthony's Medical Center in South St. Louis County
- Anderson Hospital in Maryville, IL
Children are not just small adults. They require — especially in times of emergencies — special care and attention. Having a specially trained pediatrician on staff means access to that special care for your child.
To find more information on our close to home locations, visit cardinalglennon.com/closetohome.
In the Sproutlight is a sponsored opportunity. For more information on sponsorship, email [email protected] or call 636-828-4246.
From the calendar