The great thing about a family reunion at Trout Lodge is that they have experienced group sales staff who will make it their highest priority to plan your entire reunion — from start to finish. They will help you with choosing the right lodging — guest rooms or cabins — and can orchestrate private gatherings, including dinners, meetings and more. Of course, you can always join fellow guests in the guest dining room and enjoy buffet-style meals.
YMCA Trout Lodge can also assist you with planning the ultimate activity schedule!
- For the outdoors-minded, how about a horseback ride, archery, riflery, tennis, fishing, hiking and mud cave?
- For your family members who are the adventurous types, a visit to our zip line, summit high ropes course and climbing tower should get the blood pumping.
- For the "water babies" in your group, there have activities galore — swimming, a lake swing and water slide, or how about "walking on water" with our Zorb ball, or flying through the air on the water trampoline?
- For the seafarers, there are canoes, funyaks, kayaks, sailboats, banana boat, jon boats, pontoon tours and more.
- For those with a creative flair, a visit to the arts and crafts center is the perfect venue with so many options — tie dye, ceramics, wood crafts, mosaics, jewelry-making, lotions and more.
- For the youngsters, there is balloon-animal making, dart art, a playground, face painting, kite making, nature center and mini-golf.
- And what family get-together would be complete without a family hayride that wanders through the Ozarks woods down at the Triangle Y Ranch? These are just a few of the many activities your family can experience here at Trout Lodge.
From the calendar
So if you are the designated family reunion planner, call YMCA Trout Lodge and let them help you create the perfect getaway for your whole family — it's so easy. And if you want to tell everyone how hard you worked on planning this event as you wipe the sweat from your brow, don't worry, your secret is safe!
Please call Group Sales at 888-386-9622 or via email at [email protected] for more information. You can also check out the upcoming themes and programs at www.ymcaoftheozarks.org/calendar.
YMCA Trout Lodge is located 75 miles from St. Louis between Potosi and Steelville, Missouri. You can find YMCA Trout Lodge on your favorite social media channels like Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
See what's happening at YMCA Trout Lodge and Camp Lakewood. Visit their Sponsor Sproutlight page.
"In the Sproutlight" is a sponsored opportunity. For more information on sponsorship, e-mail [email protected] or call 636-828-4246.