"Introducing a dark ride that combines this level of technology and the popular DC Comics brand will bring an unmatched, interactive experience to our guests in 2015," stated Tom Iven, senior vice president of U.S. park operations for Six Flags.
Ride features include:
- An interactive queue line and loading area where guests will receive instructions, 3D glasses and a stun gun to stop the bad guys.
- A storyline that unfolds with Lex Luthor and The Joker hacking into Batman's computer system and uncovering vital information that exposes vulnerability in the Justice League's defenses. Riders will fight alongside Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman and Green Lantern to save the world from being infected with The Joker's special laughing gas.
- A nexus of new technologies to put guests right in the center of this interactive battle.
- Lifelike animatronic super heroes designed by Sally Manufacturing, the industry leader in dark rides.
- 3D graphics and film produced by Pure Imagination, the gurus of Computer Generated Imagery.
- Robust gaming elements by Alterface, renowned for their work in site-based interactive game play.
- First-of-its-kind, fully programmable, multi-degree-of-freedom vehicles that will transport guests through all the exciting twists and turns designed by Oceaneering.
Six Flags St. Louis has also started selling 2015 Season Pass sales with a limited time offer through Labor Day featuring the lowest prices of the year on 2015 Passes. August 28 through September 1, guests will receive a free upgrade to a Gold Season Pass when two or more Passes are purchased.
Six Flags St. Louis is located off Interstate 44 near Eureka. Call 636-938-5300.
From the calendar