Benefits of the Maternity Nurse Navigator Service include:
• Personal tour of the St. Luke's Birth Care Suites – when it's convenient for you – to help you plan your birth experience
• Visit with the maternity nurse navigator, midway through your pregnancy
• Assistance in selecting the prenatal classes that fit your needs and schedule
• One-on-one review of prenatal and childbirth information
• One-on-one review of birth options and family preferences
• Assistance with pre-registration, including helpful tips for selecting a pediatrician
• Information on car seat selection and installation
• One-on-one review of breastfeeding resources, including St. Luke's Lactation Center, lactation consultant services and products available for purchase or rent (such as breast pumps and other nursing supplies)
• A resource for general pregnancy questions and to discuss any concerns throughout your pregnancy
• Hospital visit or follow-up call by the maternity nurse navigator after the birth of your baby
Learn more about St. Luke's Hospital's Maternity Nurse Navigator Service at stlukes-stl.com/maternity or contact Jodi directly at 314-205-6385 or [email protected].
St. Luke’s Hospital is an independent, nonprofit healthcare provider committed to improving the quality of life for its patients and the community. In its 150-year history, St. Luke’s has grown from a single hospital location to an advanced network of care. It provides personalized healthcare services in over 60 specialty areas at its 493-bed hospital in Chesterfield, Missouri, and offers 25 other locations across the greater St. Louis area, bringing quality healthcare services close to home. St. Luke’s is nationally-recognized for quality care and consistently earns high patient satisfaction scores. In addition, St. Luke’s is the exclusive St. Louis affiliate of the nation’s number one heart hospital, Cleveland Clinic’s Sydell and Arnold Miller Family Heart & Vascular Institute. For more information, visit stlukes-stl.com.
See what's happening at St. Luke's Hospital and pick up a few health and wellness tips for you and your family.
"In the Sproutlight" is a sponsored opportunity. For more information on sponsorship, e-mail [email protected] or call 636-828-4246.
From the calendar