• Accreditation: Kiddie Academy is proud to be NAEYC (National Association for Education of Young Children) accredited at both locations. The award is presented to early childhood educators that meet a high level of excellence.
• Chess Academy: Through the Chess at Three program, instructors use a unique cast of characters in fun, interactive stories to teach pre-k students how to play the game — and love it!
• Parents’/Kids’ Night Out: Can’t find a babysitter? You can enjoy a night out once a month while your child enjoys fun activities at a place they know and love.
• Music & More: Kiddie Academy’s Music & More curriculum provides weekly 30-minute lessons filled with music, stories, and age-appropriate activities to help your child build skills.
• Cooking school: The academy’s cooking classes teach young children math and literacy skills while helping them develop healthy eating habits and understand good food choices.
• Live streaming video: Leaving your little one is hard no matter their age. Kiddie Academy’s live streaming video through WatchMeGrow lets you stay connected whether they are on the playground or in the classroom.
• Healthy menus: Kiddie Academy’s menus are focused on offering a variety of healthy food and beverage items to nurture children’s bodies and fuel brain development.
• Academy Link: Powered by Tadpoles, parents receive daily reports to keep you informed of the activities and learning experiences that happen while you are at work.
To find out more about Kiddie Academy of Des Peres and Kiddie Academy of O’Fallon and their unique, high-quality learning programs, visit www.kiddieacademy.com/stlouis.
Join Kiddie Academy on Saturday, July 29 at 10 a.m. for Storytime LIVE! and meet Curious George! Register for this free event and get ready to enjoy a delightful story time, activities, and loads of fun. Bring a friend!
An educationally-based childcare center, Kiddie Academy serves families of children ages six weeks to pre-K in new, state-of-the-art facilities, including cutting-edge technology. Child-specific learning-through-play methodology is utilized to provide developmental opportunities for children that focus on their interests and capabilities and include character education and a focus on health and fitness. The Life Essentials® Pillars of education prepares children fully for school and for life.
"In the Sproutlight" is a sponsored opportunity. For more information on sponsorship, e-mail [email protected] or call 636-828-4246.